Our most popular courses are…
- What is Resilience and how does it affect us?
- Dealing with stress and pressure
- Snapshot of current Resilience
- Emotional Resilience Concepts – Choice and Accountability
- Using breathing and lifestyle to ‘fund’ cognition
- Building mental resilience and choice
- Personal Organisation Techniques – Control and Time planning
- Change resistance and strategies to deal with Change
- Identified opportunities to build your own emotional resilience and mental toughness
- Understood the key principles of Emotional Intelligence and how that impacts the balance of toxic and clean relationships
- A greater understanding of mindset (yours and others) affects both performance and potential
- Learnt how to survive and prosper in a challenging business culture or context
- Understood how performance can be improved within the context of your job
- An action plan for implementation
This course is more suitable for those who have had exposure to the fundamentals and want to drive their performance and purpose even more. It also helps HR and L&D practitioners embed many of the principles of resilience into teams and the overall culture.
Our tailored workshops may cover subjects such as:
- Resilience and Personality – Using the ‘big five’ and SCARF from Neuroleadership to build and understand personality toolkits and the effects on performance
- Resilience and Relationships – expansion of conflict, diversity of approach and innovation to build resilience – having ‘difficult conversations’
- Deep dive into ‘anxiety’’ as well as into the wider list of emotions and the effect on behaviours
- Using the TA toolkit to make sense of group interaction, particularly conflict
- Help with ‘Thinking clearly under Pressure’ and other Mental Toughness techniques
- The Triune brain – health and performance implications
- Facing stress and cultural implications – case study and review
- Building mindsets through confidence and the competence/confidence dilemma
- The use of attribution theory and optimism
- Purpose and Attention – toolkits for liberation
- Using language to build resilience and performance
This course is for Managers and Leaders who want to maintain, improve and sustain the potential and performance of themselves and their teams in times of stability, but particularly in times of change.
Our workshop will provide knowledge and understanding of:
- Snapshot of Resilience for your team
- Linking team performance and climate
- Change Management techniques using Neuroleadership
- Feedback and Behaviour change
- Encouraging and benefiting from (appropriate) conflict
- Spotting and dealing with, triggers that undermine resilience
- Managing and working with Emotions
- Building productive Relationships
By the end of the workshop you will understand:
- Any identified opportunities to build your own emotional intelligence and mental toughness and those of the group
- The key principles of Emotional Intelligence and how that impacts the balance of toxic and ‘clean’ relationships
- How your behaviours and choices ‘set the tone’ for your people and teams
- How to build capacity and resilience into your processes and ensure those are supported by culture
- How decisions add value
- How success can be differentiated for different people and led and managed appropriately
- How performance can be improved within the context of your job
- Have an action plan for implementation
This programme can either be a 1 day training course, session at a conference or coaching for individuals.
- Moving from a culture of entitlement to that of accountability.
- Understanding the myths and dis-empowering ideas of ‘engagement’ and happiness
- Understanding the need to build systems and strategies around respect and tolerance
- Understanding your style as a leader and where your style creates excessive drama
- Understanding team ‘drama’ and how to mitigate it
- 4 skills to help drive accountability and reality focus into yourself and the people around you
- How to drive ‘drama’ out of the culture
By the end of the programme, leaders will have:
- A toolkit to liberate themselves free from the ‘drama’ in the team
- A method to assess accountability to foster potential and learning
- An appreciation of how to really transform performance
- An approach to ensure teams are ‘change-ready’ so ‘change resistance’ is eliminated
About 20% of the population are Highly Sensitive People (HSP), who are hypersensitive to external stimuli, they have a greater depth of cognitive processing and high emotional reactivity.
Being highly sensitive is a huge benefit as well as sometimes being a problem as it highlights or exacerbates natural abilities. Once HSP’s understand how to tap into their Superpower, they can help themselves and the people around them. By fixing some of the underlying issues, sensitivity can be used to build potential more rapidly.
This programme can either be a 1 day training course, team coaching programme or coaching for individuals.
- What is High Sensitivity – you are not mad…!!
- Risks and Benefits of being a Highly Sensitive Person
- How to create a culture at home or work where an HSP can thrive (and perform)
- Relationship glitches most frequently experienced and encountered by an HSP
- Working with HSP’s – what you need to know
- Turn high sensitivity into a superpower
By the end of the programme you will have learned:
- What High Sensitivity is all about and how to maximise your life
- How to many the potential ‘risks’ of sensitivity
- Developed an Action Plan as a leader or team member to understand how to positively create performance and potential growth utilising your sensitivity
Interested in learning more about Resilience? Why not check out our Online Resilience Solutions and Coaching Sessions
0800 644 4010
to find out how building resilience can tone up your workforce, help embrace change and improve performance.
“This was a really useful day and really opened my eyes to how I have been letting people affect my performance”
“The training team was very challenging and helped us see the extent to which we had more choice and control over how we work and cope with pressures – there were really useful tips and tools I can use immediately”
“I was worried that this course was going to be too ‘touchy-feely’, but the trainers put my mind at rest and it was a really focused on work performance and helping me practically get better results in my team”
“The coaching was ‘spot-on’ and I found it helpful in exploring new ideas and ways of getting to grips with my issues and challenges. The coach was very supportive but also made me face up to the realities of what is actually going on”