The work place has become safer from a Health & Safety point of view, but it has also become more complex, with rising levels of stress and mental health problems increasingly linked to working life. This has become the number one reason for long term absence and also affects rates of presenteeism and employee turnover.
We help organisations create good working environments, which promote healthy workforces. The benefits are:
- More effective management of absenteeism
- Improved productivity and performance
- Fewer injuries, accidents and claims
- Improved staff morale
- Employees more receptive to and better able to cope with change
- Increased staff retention
We help organisations manage health at work, particularly when it comes to promoting the policies and behaviours which support good work and engagement. Access to flexible working, channels for employee voices, job design that allows greater autonomy and control, and support and resourcing to improve leadership and management skills, all have a place in maintaining a healthy and productive workforce.
As all organisations are different, we develop innovative tools, strategies and ideas focused around:
- Developing positive leadership
- Creating a culture of wellness
- The importance of communication
- Mental wellbeing and minimising stress
- Physical activity
- Healthy eating
- Providing training opportunities
- Building resilience
We are currently writing our new Wellbeing guide – so will let you know when it is ready. Have a look at our other free resources here or get in touch 07770 811352.