We specialise in the improvement of performance and the productivity of people particularly where cultural change is required. Built resilience delivers considerable evidence of faster, smoother and ‘stickier’ change and needs to be considered at every stage of the change process.
“The only thing to change is change itself “(someone undergoing a formal change management process)
Whether you are considering, in the midst of, or recovering from change that is continuous, bumpy or discontinuous, we can help…! Our initial one day change management course looks at the fundamentals of process, culture and personal change using a range of resilience tools and techniques – you can access it here…and also at the end of this page….
There are many factors at work in cultural change. New leadership can naturally bring about cultural change as new ideas, knowledge and experiences are brought onboard. External and internal challenges can also create a need for cultural change to improve business growth and performance. Many organisations may experience:
- Decline in profits and revenues
- Low standards of customer service
- Inadequate returns on investment
- Change of ownership
- Technological or competitor changes in the market place
- Global economic conditions
- Political or legal regulations
Changing an entrenched culture can be a tough task. We believe every organisational culture has many strengths. We work with organisations to aid the understanding of existing cultural assets, making the most of the positives. Through assessment, measurement and development, we strive to create a feeling of shared evolution as your resilient culture evolves to allow free adaptation and prosperity in our uncertain environment.
We help teams:
- Involve and agree support from people within the system
- Understand where the organisation is at the moment
- Understand where you want to be, when, why, and what the measures will be for having got there
- Plan the development in appropriate, achievable, measurable stages
- Communicate and involve people, as early and as openly as possible
Other activities include:
- Resilience – improving communication skills, creating productive relationships, obtaining greater wellbeing and increased active engagement to enhance performance
- Health and Well-Being – exploring opportunities and environments that encourage and enable employees to lead healthy lives and make choices that support their wellness
Are you interested in our New One Day Change Management Fundamentals workshop? Find out more.