Organisations want to attract the most dedicated, hardworking people yet sometimes we struggle to find appropriate ways to recognise and reward excellent behaviour and performance.
We can help you develop a set of guiding principles to meet your needs by:
- Tailoring the rewards, recognition and reinforcement
- Using a variety of monetary and non-monetary rewards
- Ensuring the timeliness of rewards
- Understanding the interdependence of employee satisfaction, customer satisfaction and the retention of employees
- Realising leadership involvement is critical
- Ensurng that organisational values and strategies are aligned
- Implementing the continuous assessment and development of the programme
Employees who feel excellent performance is rewarded in the organisation report higher overall satisfaction. The best results are achieved when rewards and recognition are aligned with the organisation’s strategic goals and integrated into everyday management systems.
For further information, call us on 07770 811352.