We provide clear approaches and strategies to help HR and L&D departments understand how to add value to the organisation – both at a tactical and strategic level. Whether focussed on continuous improvement, or with a real need to defend the budget, it is critical that HR and L&D professionals become more comfortable with metrics and reporting tools that make sense and have credibility within the line management of the organisation.
We help you understand:
- why traditional approaches to evaluation are not focussed on added value
- the key blockers and barriers to evaluation
- why Return on Investment is not the key measure
- how processes are built to support an evaluation strategy – not the other way around
- how to identifying which parts of L&D actually deliver value
- which parts to develop further to make the greatest impact with your budget
- new evaluation strategies – moving away from a reactive approach to a more strategic and pragmatic approach
We feel that evaluation should be a simple, well-defined, flexible approach that will provide useful, insightful data – enabling you to make informed decisions that will add value to the business. As consultants we have no specific method or software to sell, so can focus in informing the audience in an engaging and interactive manner and developing solutions to fit specific needs.