CEO: “What happens if we don’t, and they stay?”
We provide clear approaches and strategies to help HR and L&D departments understand how to add value to the organisation – both at a tactical and strategic level. Whether focussed on continuous improvement, or with a real need to defend the budget, it is critical that HR and L&D professionals become more comfortable with metrics and reporting tools that make sense and have credibility within the line management of their organisation.
- Audit and Evaluation – producing objective, timely and evidence-based information of programs, policies and business initiatives.
- Evaluation Forecasting – linking evaluation to strategy, enabling predictive metrics to shape processes and events
- Culture Change – creating a feeling of shared evolution as your culture changes to allow free adaptation and prosperity in our uncertain environment.
- Strategy and Planning – focusing energy and resources, strengthening operations and ensuring all are working towards common goals. We particularly help the HR and L&D function to create a strategy for their function to ensure they add value
- Talent Management – from role profiling and performance management to learning management and succession planning
- Leadership Coaching – encouraging individuals to take stock of their situation exploring their thoughts, feelings and behaviour with a view to identifying the areas they need to address and change to improve performance
- Performance Management – through learning and development, measurement of performance, and organisational development we ensure employees’ performance contributes to business objectives
- Workforce Motivation – building energy and commitment to improve performance
- Reward and Recognition – creating the process necessary to link pay, incentives and performance, ensuring financial structures align to the goals and values of the organisation, ensuring leaders have a full range of tools to motivate and recognise the value of behaviours and performance
- Team Building – developing strategies to improve relations, encourage diversity and maintain a productive work environment
Organisations want their leaders and managers to have the competence and ability to cope with the challenges of business life. As competition increases, so too do the demands placed upon managers and executives to produce more and deliver results often against heavy targets. They are expected to get the most out of their teams as well as push their own capabilities to the limit. Support your leaders and flourish through change with Leadership Coaching.