We use a variety of methods to train people in Evaluation methods and techniques. Coaching, on either a stand-alone basis or as part of a programme, has proved a very successful way of helping a coachee understand the impact of evaluation and how to start building strategies for change.
Our experienced evaluation coaches deploy both a directive and non-directive approach depending upon what is required and will share their experience and knowledge of working.
We build on:
- Good practice in evaluation, including exposure to new
ideas and the building of commercial acumen
- Developing internal process – ranging from process creation to continuous improvement & reporting, focused around the needs of your organisation and defined by you and your team
Available NOW: Evaluation Coaching Sessions
Individual coaching sessions will help you develop or improve effective evaluation of functions, programmes and business initiatives. These sessions can be held face to face or online via Skype. To book a face to face session please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Available NOW: Online Evaluation Coaching Sessions
Online, 1 hour, Skype session, with our Evaluation Specialist Dr Russell Thackeray. Find out more here.
Available NOW: Online Evaluation Coaching solution
This effective, flexible and practical online coaching offer is now available.
If you are in HR, L&D or are a Trainer who is interested in evaluating programmes or functions, this is ideal for you. We are offering a 1-2-1 two hour Coaching session with our Evaluation expert Dr Russell Thackeray which is accompanied by a free extensive set of evaluation videos and email support.
Available NOW: Team Evaluation Coaching sessions
If you want to help your team develop their evaluation skills, this coaching workshop scenario will help you team identify and develop strategies and processes to allow your evaluation to drive your learning.
Our team coaching process is a highly interactive workshop. We blend together action learning, situational input and team coaching to create a practical and useful event with a tangible outcome. The workshop can be a one-off or a continuing process to build capability, mindset and process. We can also combine this with a ‘performance clinic’ to diagnose and resolve specific issues…
Content for the day would be designed following scoping meetings with stakeholders.
Aspects of evaluation which may be discussed during coaching sessions may include:
- The need for evaluation
- The different evaluation approaches
- Evaluation myths
- Pre identification of evaluation needs
- Learning practise that aids evaluation
- Assessing the level of rigour for post course evaluation
- Learning cycles and stages of evaluation
- Data Capture – issues and processes
- Data Analysis – qualitative and quantitative
- Audit of current practise against good practise
- How do we measure KPI’s or ROI
- How do we engage learners and managers in the evaluation process
- How do we improve our reporting
- How do we ensure that trainers or coaches add more value to the evaluation process
- How do we ‘sell’ this to the business
- How do we use the data to build a reporting scorecard
- How do we use the data to justify our budget
- What types of research can we use to get different results
- What do we actually want to know from our evaluation
- What will we do with any data we collect
- How does our dispersed workforce affect our process
- Can we use apps to collect data
- Does our international dimension affect the process
- We have a heavily regulatory burden – does this affect our focus
Give us a call on 0800 644 4010, for an insightful conversation.