We use a variety of methods to train people in evaluation solutions and techniques. Coaching, on either a stand-alone basis or as part of a programme, has proved a very successful way of helping a coachee understand the impact of evaluation and how to start building strategies for change.
Our experienced evaluation coaches use both directive and non-directive approaches depending on what is required. They will also share their experience and knowledge of working.
We build on:
- Good practice in evaluation, including exposure to new ideas and the building of commercial acumen
- Developing internal processes, ranging from process creation to continuous improvement and reporting. This is focused around the needs of your organisation as defined by you and your team
Available NOW: Evaluation Coaching Sessions
Individual coaching sessions will help you develop or improve effective evaluation of functions, programmes and business initiatives. These sessions can be held face-to-face or online via Zoom or Skype. To book a face-to-face session, please contact us email@example.com
Available NOW: Online Evaluation Coaching sessions
One hour Zoom or Skype session with our evaluation specialist Dr Russell Thackeray. Find out more here.
Available NOW: Online Evaluation Coaching solution
This effective, flexible and practical online coaching offer is now available. If you are in HR, L&D or are a trainer who is interested in evaluating programmes or functions, this is ideal for you. We are offering a 1-2-1 two hour Coaching session with our evaluation expert Dr Russell Thackeray. This is accompanied by a free extensive set of evaluation videos and email support. To find out more about this solution click here
Available NOW: Team Evaluation Coaching sessions
If you want to help your team develop their evaluation skills, this coaching workshop scenario will help your team identify and develop strategies and processes to allow your evaluation to drive your learning.
This is a highly interactive workshop. We blend together action learning, situational input and team coaching to create a practical and useful event with a tangible outcome. The workshop can be a one-off or a continuing process to build capability, mindset and process. We can also combine this with a ‘performance clinic’ to diagnose and resolve specific issues.
Content for the day would be designed following scoping meetings with stakeholders.
Aspects of evaluation which may be discussed during coaching sessions may include:
- The need for evaluation
- The different evaluation approaches
- Evaluation myths
- Pre-identification of evaluation needs
- Learning practice that aids evaluation
- Assessing the level of rigour for post-course evaluation
- Learning cycles and stages of evaluation
- Data Capture – issues and processes
- Data Analysis – qualitative and quantitative
- Audit of current practice against good practice
- How to measure KPI’s or ROI
- How to engage learners and managers in the evaluation process
- How to improve reporting
- How to ensure that trainers or coaches add more value to the evaluation process
- How to ‘sell’ this
- How to use data to build a reporting scorecard
- How to use data to justify a budget
- What types of research can be used to get different results
- What do you actually want to know from the evaluation
- What to do with any collected data
- How does a dispersed workforce affect our process
- Can apps be used to collect data
- Does an international dimension affect the process
- Does a heavily regulatory burden affect focus