We are an Organisational Development Consultancy who help organisations improve people performance and business value. We work with organisation’s across three specialist areas:
We tailor our solutions to your organisational needs through:
When we work with you, our aim is always to:
- listen – to ensure we understand your needs
- innovate – to avoid the ‘same old ideas’
- prove – to ensure that any solution actually works in the ‘real world’
- demonstrate – by assessing against a range of best practice indicators
- be jargon free – talking real English and not consultant gobbledygook or psychological mumbo-jumbo
- transfer – learning, expertise and IP, so the client is not tied into restrictive agreements
- add value – to ensure that the sum of the solution is always greater than its constituent elements
- delight – to ensure that the desired result achieves, or exceeds the original need
Innovation – We have been asked to solve ‘unsolvable’ problems and have achieved this using a range of tools, experience and leading edge contacts and research – we love a challenge!
Practical – We don’t believe in measurement for measurement’s sake and produce results that are useable and jargon free.
Independent – We work with Training Companies or internal L&D teams where each requires independent ‘proof’ of the value of the work they commission or deliver. We are not tied to a specific software product, academic or methodology – we can suggest the best solution for you given your needs and requirements.
Normal – Whilst we may be at the forefront of academia, gurudom, science etc, we pride ourselves on not being like academic, scientific, guruific clichés, nerds or geeks – they are all safely hidden away out of view!
We have consulted and delivered across a range of projects including:
- Creating innovative ideas for a publishing company
- Creating a Talent Management framework and plan for a media organisation
- Creating new assessment approaches for a vehicle distributor
- Executive coaching in a digital company
- Facilitating strategy and implementation in an NGO
- Creating and implementing a sales & marketing planning process for a defence systems house
- Creating rapid knowledge acquisition for a regulator
- Generating culture change for a not-for-profit organisation
- Delivering Leadership and Management development for a professional society
- Change readiness for a logistics house
- Evaluation strategies for a housing association
- HR team coaching for a pharmaceuticals organisation