Organisations want to attract the most dedicated, hardworking people yet sometimes we struggle to find appropriate ways to recognise and reward excellent behaviour and performance.
We can help you develop a set of guiding principles to meet your needs:
- Tailor the rewards, recognition and reinforcement
- Use a variety of both monetary and non-monetary rewards
- Ensure timeliness of rewards
- Understand the interdependence of employee satisfaction, customer satisfaction and retention of employees
- Leadership involvement is critical
- Ensure the organisational values and strategies are aligned
- Implement continuous assessment and development of the programme
Employees who feel excellent performance is rewarded in the organisation report higher overall satisfaction. The best results are achieved when rewards and recognition are aligned with the organisation’s strategic goals and integrated into everyday management systems.
For further information, call us on 0800 644 4010