CEO: “What happens if we don’t, and they stay?”
We provide clear approaches and strategies to help HR and L&D departments understand how to add value to the organisation – both at a tactical and strategic level. Whether focussed on continuous improvement, or with a real need to defend the budget, it is critical that HR and L&D professionals become more comfortable with metrics and reporting tools that make sense and have credibility within the line management of the organisation.
- Audit and Evaluation – Producing objective, timely and evidence-based information of programs, policies and business initiatives.
- Evaluation Forecasting – linking evaluation to strategy,enabling predictive metrics to shape processes and events
- Culture Change – creating a feeling of shared evolution as your culture evolves to allow free adaptation and prosperity in our uncertain environment.
- Strategy and Planning – focusing energy and resources, strengthen operations and ensuring all are working towards common goals. We particularly help the HR and L&D function to create a strategy for their function to ensure they add value
- Talent Management – from role profiling and performance management to learning management and succession planning
- Leadership Coaching – encourage individuals to take stock of their situation exploring their thoughts, feelings and behaviour with a view to identifying the areas they need to address and change to improve performance
- Performance Management – through learning and development, measurement of performance, and organisational development we ensures employees’ performance contributes to business objectives
- Workforce Motivation – building energy and commitment to improve performance
- Reward and Recognition – creating the process necessary to link pay, incentives and performance, ensuring financial structures align to the goals and values of the organisation, ensuring leaders have a full range of tools to motivate and recognise the value of behaviours and performance
- Team Building – developing strategies to improve relations, encourage diversity and maintain a productive work environment